Agile Product Owner
As a Product Owner, gain the skillset needed to champion product-led thinking in a lean-agile enterprise! During this course you will learn how to work with customers, agile teams and stakeholders as well as how to maximize the value of your product.
The product owner is the hardest and the most important role for the success of an agile organization. On this course you’ll learn why the role is important and what makes a successful Product Owner. The course will cover the daily job of a Product Owner: learn how to work with your team throughout the sprint events and how to interact with and involve stakeholders in improving your product.
The role of the Product Owner is shifting from listing requirements to enabling outcome-based thinking for everyone. Great Product Management improves speed and clarity of product on all levels of the organization, from teams to portfolio decision-making. On the course we’ll work with mapping out customer value, iterative thinking, vertical slicing and short feedback loops, to teach you how to maximise the value your organization delivers to customers and to deliver it faster.
- The why, what and principles of Agile and Scrum
- Taking the customer perspective
- Levels of vision, epics, features, and stories
- Iterative refinement, prioritisation and backlog management with a focus on early feedback
- Using customer-oriented slicing to enable early value delivery
- Shortening the testing loops and learning together with customers
- Blueprints for product ownership in a multi-team setting
Product Owners, Product Managers and stakeholders working closely with an organization's internal product management.
- Duration of the course: 2 days
- Language: The course will be held in English, other languages on request
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites, but experience in product management and working with agile teams helps
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Price: 940€ (excl. VAT) per person
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 email@example.com