Leading SAFe course is for managers, architects, systems engineers, portfolio owners, middle management and change agents who are responsible for internal development. The course covers the key principles in Lean thinking and the SAFe framework. SAFe enables the implementation of lean organization in practice for service and software development organization. The course also discusses how to lead change in an agile organization, how to design agile increments, and how organize development backlog and portfolio management efficiently.
- Duration: 2 days
- Lean-Agile development principles, portfolio management, release planning, Agile Release Train management and organization management
- Price includes training materials and SAFe Agilist exam. Certification is given to those who pass the online exam.
- Target group: business and project management, persons responsible for the organizational change
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Early bird, 1195 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts
- Normal, 1395 € (+VAT) per person.