SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
Lean Portfolio Management is the key enabler of business agility. Learn Lean Portfolio Management with the original thinkers!
Where & When
2.-4.12.2019 in Helsinki, Finland
11.-13.2.2020 in Stockholm, Sweden
Nitor has implemented Lean Portfolio Management with several companies, and Nitor's Agile Coaches Rami Sirkiä and Maarit Laanti are the inventors of Lean-Agile Budgeting. Learn through real-life examples and stories from the trenches.
During this 3-day, workshop-oriented course, you will learn the proven tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance in your organisation.
On the course you will capture the current and future state of your portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving your future vision. You will learn how flow works on the portfolio level with the Portfolio Kanban and how to prioritise initiatives for maximum economic benefit. You will also learn how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure Lean portfolio performance.
- Foundations of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Implement Lean budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support organisational growth with Agile PMO and Communities of Practice
- Coordinate across Value Streams
- Measure Lean portfolio performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
The Lean Portfolio Management course is beneficial for everyone involved with portfolio management, including executives, leaders, PMO personnel, architects, program and solution managers, epic owners, agile coaches, and release train engineers.
The attendees can take an optional SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager Exam after the course. Attendees who pass the online exam receive a SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) Certification. For more information about the certification exam, please visit Scaled Agile websites
- Early Bird, 2495€ (+VAT) per person. Sign up at least one month before the course starts.
- Normal, 2695€ (+VAT) per person.
- Price includes training materials and SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager Exam.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 email@example.com