LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials Facilitator Training
Interested in learning how to facilitate workshops using LEGO bricks? Join us in our fun and hands-on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials Facilitator training!
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a method where participants build abstract models with lego bricks. These models represent their personal or business challenges or solutions. LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method and Materials workshop can be used for team building exercises, to create common vision and understanding and to define company vision and strategy.
During this one-day training full of fun and hands-on facilitation exercises, you will learn the basics of how to facilitate workshops and meetings using Lego Serious Play Method and Materials.
Lego Serious Play method is a fun tool to create dialog, solve problems or come up with new ideas in a way that allows everyone to participate. You can use LSP in e.g. service design, team building, and retrospectives.
This training builds on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® open-source guidelines made available by the LEGO Group under a Creative Commons licence.
After the course, you will be able to facilitate workshops and meetings using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials.
Facilitators, Team Leads, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Service Designers
- Duration of course: 1 day
- Language: The course will be held in English or in Finnish.
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- Price: 760 € (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 email@example.com