LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials workshop
Create a common understanding and vision by playing! LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a method where participants build abstract models with LEGO bricks to create a basis for conversation. Building things with hands activates the subconscious and participants can solve problems with solutions they didn’t even know they knew. LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method and Materials workshops can be used in many situations: team building, creating a common vision or building a company strategy.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a method where participants build abstract models with lego bricks. These models represent their personal or business challenges or solutions. LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method and Materials workshop can be used for team building exercises, to create common vision and understanding as well as to define company vision and strategy. The workshops will be planned and designed based on your needs and goals.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing"
- George Bernard Shaw
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method and Materials workshop improves team productivity and team spirit by boosting creativeness and team communication. During the workshop, each participant builds his or her own LEGO model. The focus is on cooperation and diversity.The workshop goal is to improve team building and communication.
Visio and strategy workshops
Vision and strategy workshops are a fun and experimental way to improve business innovations and company strategy.
- With vision workshop you can create a vision for a team or a company, or make it sharper. The goal is to create a plan on how to achieve the vision.
- With strategy workshop you can create a strategy for your company or business. The goal is to build company core areas and their operations and create ways to improve them.
The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method is great for creating a shared vision, building team identity, innovation workshops or retrospectives.
- Duration: from 4 hours to 2 days depending on workshop topic selected
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- Maximum number of participants: 10
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 firstname.lastname@example.org