Product Thinking Masterclass
Product-market fit is when your idea meets your customer’s needs. What’s the fastest way to get there? At the masterclass, you learn to design value propositions that customers really want - by focusing on what matters most to them. You learn how to spark an idea, nurse it into great value proposition, and design a business model.
A study from 2016 by Simon Kucher & Partners found that 72% of new products and services introduced to the market fail to deliver on expectations. Every product owner, business manager, product manager, designer, or coach needs to focus on high-value customer jobs when creating new value propositions. Product market fit is when your idea meets your customer’s needs. By figuring out what your customers wants to buy, you can discover the right product to sell. But what’s the practical way to get there?
The fastest way to product market fit is starting with the customer and the progress a person is trying to make in a specific context. With this point of view, great value proposition ideas can flow, and they can be tested for product-market-fit, and mapped into a winning business model. You will shift your thinking into customer focus, and learn the fast and easy methods for business creativity.
The Product management masterclass is an interactive and hands-on training. The practical sessions are full of storytelling, creativity, testing, and pitching. You will learn what you need on your day to day job, and how to take the practices into use in your organisation.
- Designing value propositions in a customer-centric manner
- Interviewing for value, pains, and gains
- Testing your value propositions for customer desirability
- A practical way to design for competitive edge
- Designing a unique business model for your product
- Duration of course: 1 day
- Number of participants: 8-20 people
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 email@example.com