SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- Duration: 2 days
- Price includes training materials and SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam. Certification is given to those who pass the online exam.
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Early bird, 1195 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts
- Normal, 1395 € (+VAT) per person.