SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- Duration of the course: 2 days
- Price includes training materials and SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam. Certification is given to those who pass the online exam.
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Early Bird, 1195 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts.
- Normal, 1395 € (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.