The SAFe DevOps course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. During the course, you will map your current value stream through the delivery pipeline from idea to cash and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks. After the course, you will have the tools needed to execute an implementation plan for improving your delivery pipeline.
During the course we will build an understanding of the complete flow of value in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline: from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. We will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
The course gives an overview of the DevOps-competencies needed. ´Teaching the use of specific software tools and technologies related to continuous delivery is not in scope.
After the course you will have the tools you need to execute an implementation plan for improving your delivery pipeline, and the knowledge you need to support the plan. The course also prepares you for the optional SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
- Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
- Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
- Apply the concepts of continuous security
- Map the current delivery pipeline
- Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
- Identify gaps and delays in flow
- Improve the process of exploring customer needs
- Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously
- Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments
- Improve the release process
- Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
The SAFe DevOps course is targeted to all members of an Agile Release Train who want to move ahead on their DevOps journey. The course is also beneficial for managers. All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge of SAFe and DevOps.
The attendees can take an optional SAFe DevOps Practitioner Exam after the course. The exam duration is 90 minutes and it will be done online. For more information about the certification exam, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
- Duration of the course: 2 days
- Topics covered: Introducing DevOps, Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline, Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration, Building quality with Continuous Integration, Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment, Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Price includes training materials and SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner exam. Certification is given to those who pass the online exam
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 24
- Early bird, 995€ (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts.
- Normal, 1195€ (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 email@example.com