SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager training is targeted at people responsible for internal product management. The training will cover the essential knowledge and skills, which are required from product manager /product owner in Lean-Agile working method.
On the SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager training you will learn the essential knowledge and skills to act as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
On this training you will develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs. During this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role.
You will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture.
Attending the course prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager.
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
The future and current Product Owners and Product Managers as well as business case representatives in the project.
- Classroom 2 days
- Online 4 modules
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Price includes training materials, test and SAFe POPM certification to individuals who pass the test
- Early bird, 995 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts
- Normal, 1195 € (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Meet your coach
Suvi is a lean and agile unicorn who loves to help organizations and teams reach their full potential with agile methodologies.Suvi has 5+ years of hands-on experience working with lean and agile, coaching organizations, teams, Scrum Masters, RTEs and Product Owners. Suvi has also worked as a Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Lean-Agile professional with strong quality focus. Juha has over 15 years of experience in developing and researching agile methods. He has worked in coaching SPC role as well as taken practical RTE responsibilities in large SAFe transformations. Juha has embraced the agile mindset since the early days of Agile Manifesto, given numerous trainings both on quality assurance and agile methods and been invited speaker in events.