Implementing SAFe® with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
The Implementing SAFe with SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) program is for internal agile change agents and external consultants. It provides the tools to implement agile programs and validates their knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership so that they can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
The training includes Leading SAFe, Implementing SAFe and optional SPC certification exam. Link to detailed description in Scaled Agile Academy Pages.
Duration and Structure
This 4-day class will be delivered in two parts:
- Part One (2 days): Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework
- Part Two (2 days): Scaled Agile Framework™ Consultant (SPC) Certification
After attending to Implementing SAFe course, you can take optional SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification exam. The exam duration is 120 minutes and it will be done online. Exam format is multiple choice and there will be altogether 60 questions. Fore more information, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
For those taking the SPC Certification exam:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
SPC Course Cancellation Policy
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course and are subject to a 150 € (+VAT if applicable) processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 3 essentials to guide your organization through a Scaled Agile transformation
- Being an agile coach is more than just facilitation
- Duration of the course: 4 days
- Target group: This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation, for example agile coaches.
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Price includes training materials, test and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification to individuals who pass the test.
- Early bird: Helsinki 2795 € / Stockholm 29 500 SEK (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before the course starts.
- Normal: Helsinki 2995 € / Stockholm 31 500 SEK (+VAT) per person.
An updated version of SAFe will be released on 7th of January 2020. After that all upcoming public courses provided by us support the newest version SAFe 5.0.