Implementing SAFe 4.5 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) (English)
The Implementing SAFe 4.5 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) program is for internal agile change agents and external consultants. It provides the tools to implement agile programs and validates their knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership so that they can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
The training includes Leading SAFe, Implementing SAFe and optional SPC certification exam. Link to detailed description in Scaled Agile Academy Pages.
Duration and Structure
This 4-day class will be delivered in two parts:
- Part One (2 days): Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework
- Part Two (2 days): Scaled Agile Framework™ Consultant (SPC) Certification
Optional SPC certification exam will be administered on the final day of the class. The exam is 120 minutes duration and is accessed online – personal laptops or other mobile devices are required.
Early bird: 2795 € (+VAT) registration until 30 days before the first day of the class
Normal: 2995 € (+VAT)
For those taking the SPC Certification exam:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
SPC Course Cancellation Policy
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course and are subject to a 150 € (+VAT if applicable) processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.