Implementing SAFe® with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
The Implementing SAFe with SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) program is for internal agile change agents and external consultants. It provides the tools to implement agile programs and validates their knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership so that they can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
The training includes Leading SAFe, Implementing SAFe and optional SPC certification exam. Link to detailed description in Scaled Agile Academy Pages.
Duration and Structure
This training class will be organised remotely, in 6 parts:
- Starting day 1: Monday, March 8th at 13:00 - 16:30
- Training day 2: Tuesday, March 9th at 9:00 - 16:30
- Training day 3: Wednesday, March 10th at 9:00 - 16:30
- Training day 4: Monday, March 15th at 9:00 - 16:30
- Training day 5: Tuesday, Match 16th at 9:00 - 16:30
- Training day 6: Wednesday, March 17th at 13:00 - 16:30
Timing follows Eastern European Time Zone.
After attending to Implementing SAFe course, you can take optional SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification exam. The exam duration is 120 minutes and it will be done online. Exam format is multiple choice and there will be altogether 60 questions. Fore more information, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course and are subject to a 150 € (+VAT if applicable) processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 3 essentials to guide your organization through a Scaled Agile transformation
- Being an agile coach is more than just facilitation
Feedback from previous participants
"Good mix of theory and real-world examples." - Jon von Weymarn
"Very experienced trainers with plenty of war stories from the field" - David Abramowicz
"A good practical approach to learning SAFe value-based framework. Thanks for the great tips for implementing SAFe safely!" -Rakesh Kapoor
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation, for example agile coaches.
- Duration of the course:
- Classroom: 4 days
- Online: 6 training days
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Price includes training materials, test and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification to individuals who pass the test.
- Early bird: Helsinki 2795 € / Stockholm 29 500 SEK (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before the course starts.
- Normal: Helsinki 2995 € / Stockholm 31 500 SEK (+VAT) per person.
SAFe Program Consultant Trainers (SPCt)
Maarit is the Head Coach of Nitor. She is helping organizations to heal by applying Lean-Agile Methods and practices. She has done her dissertation on large scale agile transformation. Maarit is one of the contributors of SAFe methodology as well as the first certified SAFe Program Consultant Trainer in Finland and the first SAFe Fellow in the Nordics. She has trained over one thousand people to Agile & Lean.
Rami Sirkiä has MSc in Management Accounting and has bridged the finance function and software development function when he implemented a planning and financial system that complied with Scaled Agile SW development. Rami is creator of the Lean-Agile Budgeting of Scaled Agile Framework (2013). Speaker at multiple seminars and events on modern finance function in agile world. Now he is helping companies to succeed in enterprise level agility.