SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Learn to facilitate bigger groups efficiently and keep the train on tracks! With Release Train Engineer (RTE) training you will achieve an extensive knowledge about the role and responsibilities of Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. RTE is responsible for keeping the Agile Release Train (ART) in progress and facilitating the Scrum of Scrums. After the training you will understand how to create end-to-end value by using ARTs and value streams.
- Applying Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assisting with program and value stream execution
- Fosterig relentless improvement
- Building a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Developing an action plan to continue your learning journey
Release Train Engineer (RTE) training is targeted for project and program managers who want to find themselves in the RTE role in agile organization as well as agile change agents and seasoned scrum masters who wish to progress in their career as RTEs.
- RTEs and Value Stream Engineers (VSEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches and SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
To fully benefit from this training, it’s recommended that you have one current SAFe Certification and that you have participated in or launched at least one ART and one Program Increment (PI).
The attendees can take optional SAFe Release Train Engineer Exam. The exam duration is 120 minutes and it will be done online. Exam format is multiple choice and there will be altogether 60 questions. For more information about the certification exam, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
- Duration of the course: 3 days
- Topics covered: Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities, applying SAFe Principles, understanding the ART, Planning and executing a Program Increment, fostering Relentless Improvement and serving the ART
- Price includes training materials and SAFe Release Train Engineer exam. Certification is given to those who pass the online exam
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Early bird, 2495€ (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts.
- Normal, 2695€ (+VAT) per person
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 firstname.lastname@example.org