SAFe® for Teams
This two-day course coaches teams that are part of agile release train (ART) to use Scrum, Kanban and extreme programming (XP) methods. Teams will learn how to transform into an agile team. How to plan backlogs and iterations and how to make iterations happen. Students will get to know their own agile release train, as well as their role in planning, implementation and continuous improvement with other teams. This training will prepare teams to execute a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings with the team and program levels focusing on the future PI-planning. Training prepares participants for SAFe Certified Practitioner (SP) exam.
- Duration of the course: 2 days
- SAFe model introduction
- Agile team building
- Iteration planning and execution
- Program Increment (PI) execution
- Price includes training material, as well as the opportunity to participate in the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam
- Target group: All participants of future release train (SAFe ART)
- Minimum of participants: 8
- Maximum Number of participants: 20
- Early bird, 995 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts
- Normal, 1195 € (+VAT) per person.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 firstname.lastname@example.org