Toyota has done very well over the economic fluctuations from one decade to another. This success is based on their exceptionally good working methods, that form the base of lean thinking. An important cornerstone of their success is their very strong culture for continuous improvement. Toyota Kata course allows you to use the continuous improvement and the management model that they have in your own organization.
- Duration: 1 day
- The training will cover learning organization, Toyota Kata’s principles and its application in practice.
- The offered course material includes A3 documents. There are plenty of short exercises that will support learning.
- The course consists of two parts:
- Improvement Kata - How to solve problems systematically?
- Coaching Kata - How to teach and lead continuous improvement?
- Minimum of participants: 8
- Maximum Number of participants: 15-20
- Target group: development teams and their leaders, middle management, process executives, development managers
- Price: 900 € (+ VAT) per person