SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
Lean Portfolio Management is the key enabler of business agility. Learn Lean Portfolio Management with the original thinkers!
During this 3-day, workshop-oriented course, you will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance in your organization.
On the course you will capture the current and future state of your portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving your future vision. You will learn how flow works on the portfolio level with the Portfolio Kanban and how to prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. You will also learn how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure Lean portfolio performance.
Nitor has implemented Lean Portfolio Management with several companies, and Nitor's Agile Coaches Rami Sirkiä and Maarit Laanti are the inventors of Lean-Agile Budgeting. Learn through real-life examples and stories from the trenches.
- Foundations of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Implement Lean budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational growth with APMO and Communities of Practice
- Coordinate across Value Streams
- Measure Lean portfolio performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
The Lean Portfolio Management course is beneficial for everyone being involved with lean portfolio management, including executives, leaders, PMO personnel, architects, program and solution managers, epic owners, agile coaches and release train engineers.
The attendees can take an optional SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager Exam after the course. Attendees who pass the online exam receive a SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) Certification. For more information about the certification exam, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
- Duration of the course: 3 days
- Price includes training materials and SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager Exam.
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 24
- Early Bird, 2495€ (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before the course starts.
- Normal, 2695€ (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
An updated version of SAFe will be released on 7th of January 2020. After that all upcoming public courses provided by us support the newest version SAFe 5.0.
Kuva: Clark Tibbs / Unsplash
Jos haluat kuulla lisää, ota yhteyttä!
010 205 3777 firstname.lastname@example.org