Product Thinking Masterclass
Product-market fit is when your idea meets your customer’s needs. What’s the fastest way to get there? At the masterclass, you learn to design value propositions that customers really want - by focusing on what matters most to them. You learn how to spark an idea, nurse it into great value proposition, and mature it into a business model.
Product Management masterclass COURSE DESCRIPTION
A study from 2016 by Simon Kucher & Partners found that 72% of new products and services introduced to the market fail to deliver on expectations. If you are a product owner, business manager, product manager, designer, or coach, you need to focus on high-value customer jobs when you create new value propositions.
The Product management masterclass is an interactive and hands-on training on creating value propositions, testing for product-market fit, and mapping it as a winning business model. You will shift your mindset into customer focus, and will learn fast and easy methods for product innovation. The practical sessions are full of storytelling, creativity, testing, and pitching. You will acquire what you need on your day to day job, and to take it into use in your organisation.
- Tools to design and describe value propositions in a customer-centric manner
- Creating and communicating product vision
- Running simple and informative interviews with the customers
- A process to test and validate your value propositions for business potential
- A practical way to design a competitive edge
- The steps for scaling a business and the customer development mindset
- Designing a viable business model for your value proposition
- Duration of course: 1 day
- Number of participants: 8-20 people
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Jos haluat kuulla lisää, ota yhteyttä!
010 205 3777 firstname.lastname@example.org