Nitor's Rapid Prototyping Task Force takes on Las Vegas
28.11.2017 klo 4.12
Hundreds of developers, of which one team wearing the Nitor torch 8 700 kilometers from home, compete in the AWS re:Invent hackathon for Non-Profits. Check out our Augmented Reality presentation with the Arilyn app on your mobile device.
Over a century of experience
Our Rapid Prototyping Task Force is a cross functional team of architects, developers and designers. As a team we bring you over a century of experience in digital development. We will build a fully functional prototype, using the most suitable cloud services for you in just two days.
The team consists of
- Pasi Niemi, Principal Cloud Architect
- Juha Syrjälä, Software Architect
- Mika Majakorpi, Senior Software Architect
- Jukka Miettinen, Senior Mobile Architect
- Björn Heselius, Principal Designer
- Richard Weber, Senior Software Developer
- Timo Tenhunen, Software Architect
- Michal Lison, Senior Software Developer
- Antti Turunen, Senior Software Architect
Nitor’s Rapid Prototyping Task Force is competing in the Non-Profit Hackathon at AWS re:Invent 2017 in Las Vegas.
Do you want to know more, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll gladly tell you more about how we can help your business.