Lean Agile Budgeting and Planning
Learn to do budgeting and planning in a lean agile way! The Lean Agile Budgeting and Planning course helps you understand what this digital disruption is all about, what it means in practice to product/software development, and how planning and budgeting would need to adopt. After this course, you will know what needs to be done differently and how to do it.
Finance and planning functions have a major impact on the success of the teams striving for competitive advantage. During this course, we’ll go through the challenges in traditional planning, finance and control and learn how to apply lean agile mindset in establishing new principles that will enable enterprise agility. In short: what needs to be done differently and how to do it.
The course offers multiple exercises that will both help understand why change is needed and how new ways of working can be drafted.
- Planning and funding models along with the new governance structure.
- Resource allocation, funding, capitalization, tracking of the actuals and the two main things that management accounting tries to cover - are we spending money in right topics and are we working efficiently.
- Measurements and metrics.
- Ways of working that help R&D/software teams succeed and deliver high value quickly and continuously.
After the course, you are able to
- apply lean agile mindset in finance and planning functions
- enable enterprise agility
Lean Agile Budgeting and Planning Course is targeted for everybody working on Lean Agile and SAFe transformations, in Finance and Control, in Program Portfolio management or in business line management collaborating with IT.
- Lean-Agile Budgeting supports growth mindset in established enterprises
- Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast, episode about Lean and Agile Financial Planning
- Duration of the course: 1 day
- Language: The course will be held in English.
- Prerequisites: To fully benefit from this course, it’s highly recommended that you have taken the Leading SAFe training ad have passed the related certification exam.
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Price: 860 € (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
The course will be run by Senior Lean Agile Coach Rami Sirkiä, who is an SPCT and contributed to the Scaled Agile Framework and its funding model.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 firstname.lastname@example.org