SAFe® Scrum Master
What’s the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise? In the SAFe Scrum Master course you will explore the role in the context of the entire lean-agile enterprise, including how the Scrum Master supports and facilitates team and program events. After this course, you’ll be able to coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
The SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire organization. During this 2-day course you will learn how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise and how you can build high performing Agile Teams by becoming a servant leader and coach. You will learn how to effectively facilitate and support execution and planning of Iterations and Program Increments (PIs).
- Describing Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitating Scrum events
- Facilitating effective Iteration execution
- Supporting effective Program Increment execution
- Supporting relentless improvement
- Coaching Agile teams for maximum business results
- Supporting DevOps implementation
The SAFe Scrum Master course is targeted to new Scrum Masters and existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise. The training is also beneficial for others who want to understand the role of a Scrum Master. Previous experience of working as a Scrum Master is not required. If you have previous experience of Scrum, SAFe, and the Scrum Master role, you may also consider the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course.
The attendees can take an optional SAFe Scrum Master Exam. The exam duration is 90 minutes and it will be done online. Exam format is multiple choice and there are 45 questions altogether. For more information about the certification exam, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
- Duration of course: 2 days
- Topics covered: Introducing Scrum in SAFe, Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master, Experiencing Program Increment planning, Facilitating Iteration execution, Finishing the Program Increment and Coaching the Agile team
- Price includes training materials and SAFe Scrum Master exam. Certification is given to those who pass the online exam.
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Early bird, 995 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts.
- Normal, 1195 € (+VAT) per person.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Meet your coach
Studying and implementing agile methods and tools in tens of companies since 1999, Jarno is among the foremost experts of agile methods and lean in Finland. In addition to his skills in facilitating and leading change on all organizational levels, he possesses unparalleled expertise in tools related to managing agile development, as well as academic and practitioner literature in the field.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact us!
+358 10 205 3777 email@example.com